Last updated August 9, 2016
We gather the following types of information (“Personal Information”) needed to facilitate operation of the Site, fulfill your requests and update you regarding materials available on the Site:
- Contact information you provide (specifically, your name and e-mail address); and,
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit the Site or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your IP address and what pages you visit).
We use this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of the Site;
- Notify you of updates to the Site;
- Notify you of relevant information, products and services;
- Perform marketing analyses related to use of the Site; and,
- Track usage of the Site.
- DDR does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses or any Personal Information with any third parties. DDR may use your e-mail address to directly send you information, and we may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by DDR, together with other communications to which you have subscribed. DDR may also disclose Personal Information when required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of the public.
- We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as reasonably safe as current technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as appropriate.
- We utilize a strict “opt-out” policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your communication preferences or edit your Personal Information by e-mailing our webmaster at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Site may contain advertising placed by advertising networks pursuant to agreements between DDR Corp. and the advertising networks. We do not control these advertising networks, the sites of third parties reached through links on our site or their information collection practices. DDR Corp. is not be responsible for the activities of these third parties. The advertising networks may use “cookies” to collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you click on the banner ads appearing on the Site. This information is collected by the advertising networks for purposes of measuring and reporting on the advertising to advertisers and DDR. The advertising networks may also aggregate the information for certain other statistical and reporting purposes.
- DDR may change this Policy from time to time. When changes are made, DDR will make a new copy of the Policy available on the Site and provide notice on the Site that the Policy has been updated for a reasonable period of time. Your continued use of the Site, and the materials and services on the Site, is subject to the most current version of the Policy posted on the Site at the time of such use. Please check the Site regularly to view the then-current Policy.
- The effective date of this Policy is February 28, 2011.